Terms and Conditions
1) Product prices and descriptions – we work hard to ensure that all product descriptions on the Mi-Net Technology website are accurate and up to date. However from time to time mistakes can occur so if there is anything that you do not understand please contact us for clarification. Our products are of a highly complex nature and our commitment under any product sale is limited to delivery of products complying with the functional specifications expressly mentioned in our quotations and/or any written documents (e.g. technical instructions) provided by us. Any other functional specification not expressly mentioned in these documents cannot be warranted, even if inherent and measured in samples provided by us.
2) VAT – all our quotations are exclusive of VAT.
3) Order amendments and cancellations – once an order has been accepted it is final and cannot be amended or cancelled.
4) Lead Times – all lead times specified on our quotations are estimated lead times. The final estimated lead time will be confirmed at the point of order acceptance. Our lead times are best efforts and so we cannot be held liable for any delays outside of our control. In the event of a delayed lead time we will communicate this clearly.
5) Returns policy – our products are made to order and are often bespoke for our customers. For that reason we cannot accept returns unless under warranty.
6) Payment terms – please refer to our invoices for payment terms. Payment is by bank transfer and all bank charges must be pre-paid by the customer.
We’d love to hear from you
We’re here and ready to provide information and answers to your questions